Kyle Verret is a native of Southeast Texas. In 2005, Kyle graduated from the University of Houston Law Center. Soon after passing the Texas Bar Exam, Kyle began his career in criminal law at the Brazoria County Criminal District Attorney’s Office.
While a prosecutor, Kyle represented the State at trial in juvenile, misdemeanor, felony, and civil cases. Kyle also represented the State before the First and Fourteenth Courts of Appeals in Houston.
Since leaving the District Attorney’s Office and going into private practice, Kyle has defended clients in courts in Brazoria, Galveston, Harris and Jefferson County, Texas in felony and misdemeanor charges. Kyle has also represented clients on their appeals before various Texas Courts of Appeals and the highest criminal court in the State of Texas, the Court of Criminal Appeals.
Kyle is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Brazoria County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, 2005-2010
- Liberty Mutual Insurance, 2011-2012
- The Law Office of Kyle Verret, Private Practice, 2010-2011, 2012-Present
Courts of Admission
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional Association Memberships
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Galveston County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Brazoria County Bar Association
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar College